Indian Trail Brake Repair Services (20879)
If you're due for an oil change or the check oil light is on in your car, Aces Automotive, an Indian Trail oil change specialist has you covered. Your car can't run forever, but with routine oil changes in Indian Trail, you can extend the life of your engine and ensure your vehicle is in tip-top shape year-round.
Routine preventative maintenance, like an oil change, helps protect your engine and almost every other system in your vehicle.
To schedule your Indian Trail oil change, call Aces Automotive at 704-684-0265!
Our Indian Trail Brake Repair Services
Our Indian Trail auto repair specialists offer a variety of brake repair services, including:
- Brake repair - Depending on the current condition of your vehicle's brakes, we'll repair whatever pieces need to be replaced, including your brake line, brake pads, fluid, and more.
- Brake inspections - Measurement of the front and rear brake pad wear, rotor wear, drum wear, brake fluid testing, e-brake inspections, checks for brake bleeding, inspection of the brake lines, brake hoses, brake calipers, and much more.
- Brake replacement - If your brakes are too worn or we believe they could be a danger to you and your passengers, we may recommend a full brake replacement. We'll never do so without going over the entire process with you first and before giving you an honest quote!
- Brake fluid change - Your car's brake fluid is a key component to its braking system. Moisture builds up over time and can cause the copper in your brakes to erode, contaminate the brake fluid, and result in brake fluid change.
- Brake bleeding - Brake "bleeding" happens when air seeps into the brake fluid line and causes your brake pedal to feel soft when braking during your drive. If this is happening, be sure to give us a call and schedule your brake repair in Indian Trail as soon as possible.
- Brake caliper repair - Your car's brake calipers are what allows your car to stop when pushing on its brakes. Brake calipers cause friction between the brake pad and your wheel, allowing you to come to a halt. If your brake calipers are broken or damaged, it could result in a total brake failure.
If you need brake repair in Indian Trail, call Aces at 704-684-0265 immediately. We'll diagnose and repair all of your brakes' issues, improving the safety of your car and returning your peace of mind when driving.
Why Call Aces for Brake Services in Indian Trail, NC?
Our staff of Indian Trail auto repair specialists have more than 65 years of combined experience, so you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and expertise necessary to provide you with the area's best brake repair services.
At Aces Automotive, your complete satisfaction is our top priority. If you've been looking for a mechanic in Indian Trail, NC or its surrounding areas, we're here for you. Our ASE-certified technicians have the knowledge and experience to fix your vehicle right the first time and get you back on the road in no time. You'll love our factory-quality repairs with family-friendly prices. Our team will assist you from start to finish, and we'll do everything we can to get your vehicle running just as good as the day you drove it off the lot. Let us keep your cars working in optimal condition all-year long.
You've tried our competitors, and they simply don't treat your car like we do.. Since we first opened our doors, we've focused on one thing and one thing only - YOU, the customer! We pride ourselves on being the Indian Trail brake repair specialists local residents depend on.
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service in Indian Trail Today!
Call Aces Automotive at 704-684-0265 to schedule brake repair and brake services in Indian Trail, NC today!