Car Battery Replacement in Indian Trail, NC
Do you find yourself needing to jump your car frequently? If so, your car battery may need to be replaced, and that's where we come in.
Welcome to Aces Automotive, Indian Trail's car battery replacement experts here to help you safely replace your dead car battery without breaking the bank. We always pride ourselves on providing the area's premier battery replacement services at a family-friendly price... just call to schedule service!
We offer FREE QUOTES on all Indian Trail car battery replacements. Call us today at 704-684-0265.
Signs Your Car's Battery Is Dying (Or Dead...)
It's important to know when your car battery is about to die. Otherwise, you may be left stranded at work, in the grocery store parking lot, or wherever else you are when your car battery is completely dead.
Here are a few signs to look out for when your car battery is dying:
- Your engine cranks but won't start - If you get in your car and your engine cranks (tries to turn over), but doesn't seem to start, you most likely have a dead battery.
- Your engine won't crank, won't start, and your interior lights won't turn on - If your car is completely dead, you'll need to be towed to your local mechanic and schedule car battery replacement services.
- Your car cranks especially hard in cold temperatures - Depending on the condition of your battery, your car may only crank once or twice before starting. When temperatures get cold and your car battery cranks more than usual before starting up, it may be time to replace its battery.
- Your car needs to be jumped a lot - If your car needs to be jumped a lot, its battery doesn't have enough juice to power your vehicle's key electrical components. If this is the case, call Aces Automotive for car battery replacement in Indian Trail, NC!
- Your car's electrical components malfunction - All of your car's electrical components run off of it's battery (locks, radio, power-windows, automatic seats, etc.). So, if your windows are slow to roll up, your electric seats won't budge, or your dashboard lights won't power on, it's time to schedule your Indian Trail car battery replacement services.
- Your warning light comes on - The first sign your car battery needs to be replaced is if the battery light in the dashboard comes on, similar to a check engine light.
- Your car battery is older than five years old - An average car battery should last four to five years, with original manufacturer batteries lasting a bit longer. If your vehicle's battery isn't from the manufacturer and is more than four or five years old, consider replacing it.
Automotive Electrical Repairs in Indian Trail, NC
When it comes to automotive electrical repair in Indian Trail, there's only one name you need to know - Aces! Our team of ASE-certified mechanics are trained and certified to identify and fix the source of your car's electrical problems, including dying batteries and other issues. We also offer the following types of auto electrical repairs in Indian Trail:
- AC controls, heater systems, and all climate control
- Electrical tune-ups
- Electrical diagnostics
- Cruise control
- Power accessories (door locks, windows, seats, DVD players, etc.)
- Instruments and gauges
- And more
Why Call Aces Automotive for Car Battery Replacement Service?
You've tried our competitors, and they simply don't treat your car like we do at Aces Automotive. Since we first opened our doors, we've focused on one thing and one thing only - YOU, the customer! We pride ourselves on being the Indian Trail auto repair shop local residents can depend on.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff includes three advanced level Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified Technicians and are here to provide you the best Indian Trail battery replacement services you can find.
Get a FREE QUOTE for Your Car Battery Replacement
Don't wait until it's too late. Call 704-684-0265 for car battery replacement in Indian Trail from Aces Automotive. Free quotes available!